Have an account?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Updates for 2012

Hello guys, I'm back online to this website again. It's been a while though. Just like I said before, so this website survived until 2012.

As I typed in here, I'm referring to the post back while ago in 22 June 2011. Which is my last post for this website update. Well, I'm here right now right? So I try my best to update it again on 2012 time frame. Well this is it.

To tell the truth when reading back my future plannings in my last post before, I found that almost 50% of the plannings was successful enough. So I'll try to follow up with the future plannings that I stated before, at least, I'll try to bring as much improvement to it.

My own private server as been setup on my own PC. Which is nice to have a low-end workstation + gaming rig + server in just a single PC. Kinda cool if I think about it. Try to keep up to my updates and I'll try to open up an "Anime" server just for those who found this site useful.

By the way, I'm trying to transfer all this website configurations and files to my own server. So I can make more improvement to it easier (i think...). So the website probably will have some inaccessible part and missing image or some related to it.

About moving to HTML5, I think it will be quite a time to reach it. Say, I'm no expert in this HTML things, but I didn't say it impossible but it will take some time.

Well, that's its for now. I don't want to spent all my ideas in a post. So I will have more reasons to update more often! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use Name/URL profile if you are not have any Blogger ID. With that, we can recognize you if you are the same person replying. Thanks in advance for commenting! We love it!